Student Life at Lexis
Scarborough Beach is where all of Perth comes to play; long summer nights come alive at beachside cafes, pubs and clubs and the weekends are all about surfing and swimming in the Indian Ocean’s clear blue waters.
With so many English study options to choose from in Australia, it’s not easy to decide between its dynamic cities or its stunning beach resort locations. Now you can enjoy the best of both worlds at Lexis Perth – just minutes from the city and steps from the golden sand of beautiful Scarborough Beach! Lexis Perth is close to all the amenities you could possibly need, with the convenience of public transport links at the front of the campus. Lexis Perth offers an ideal mix of serious academic study and the perfect Australian lifestyle.
The teachers and staff at Lexis Perth are dedicated to helping you reach your academic goals, and provide an ideal English study environment. We understand that there’s more to your time in Australia than just study, though, and at Lexis Perth you can walk out of class with your surfboard under your arm and catch a few waves with your friends after school…you will quickly understand why so many people decide not to leave!
- Computers located in common areas for student use
- Free wi-fi access throughout
- Student support/reception desk providing advice about accommodation, transport, visa issues, healthcare, part-time jobs and much more
- Student lounge with large screen television
- Fully-equipped student kitchen
- Central atrium with café style furniture, table tennis table and foosball
- Notice boards regularly updated with listings of local accommodation and employment opportunities
- Choice of weekday afternoon seminars and activities, including beach and water sports, student party nights and excursions
- Weekend excursions to Rottnest Island, Margaret River and all over Western Australia organised through onsite travel agent at Lexis Perth
- Student library with extensive reading materials
- “Lexis Work Shop” program to provide you with all the skills you need to maximize your part-time employment opportunities
- Modern student house accommodation within easy walking distance to school, shops, beach and public transport
- Canteen by Lexis located on site for students to purchase coffee, snacks, lunches and much more all at student prices
Coming to Australia isn’t just about improving your English; it’s about using it, making friends and exploring this amazing country.
- With a great nationality mix from over 85 different countries, you’ll make friends from all over the world
- With five amazing campus locations, study at the beach or within our dynamic cities centre campus
- Lexis 360° provides students with the most successful study experience possible