Welcome to IH Darwin
IH Darwin campus is located in the Darwin CBD, close to public transportation, restaurants, cafes and a wide range of shops and stores in the Darwin pedestrian mall. Public transport stops directly in front of the campus. Darwin, a city of 140,000 inhabitants, is one of Australia’s most liveable cities, with warm, welcoming people. Jobs are plentiful, and the cost of living is considerably lower than Sydney or Melbourne. Students residing in Darwin have an opportunity to partake in an authentic Australian experience, and also learn about Aboriginal culture.
Why IH Darwin?
- Perfect opportunity for an authentic Australian experience in the Northern Territory, a safe and friendly environment.
- Great opportunity to learn more about Australian and Aboriginal cultures.
- Perfect learning environment for Student Visa, Working Holiday makers and Tourist Visa holders wanting to explore the great national parks of Kakadu and Litchfield, as well as local Aboriginal communities.
- Work & Holiday makers can extend their visa by one year by working and living in the Northern Territory for a minimum of 12 weeks.
- Jobs in Darwin.
- 20 hour Semi Intensive or 12 hours Part Time classes available. Classes are offered mornings and evenings, Monday-Friday.
- International House Sydney is a Teacher Training Center. IH Darwin benefits from terrific teachers trained at International House Sydney.