Who we are
Access Language Centre is one of Sydney’s most innovative and dynamic language centres. Founded in 1997, English school Sydney Access Language Centre prides itself on offering quality programs designed to meet the varied needs of our students. Our course content and teaching methods are based on the latest theories in teaching English to speakers of other languages.
Access Language Centre is ideally located in a modern building in the heart of Sydney – just a few minutes walk from Central Station and exciting city attractions, all of Sydney’s wonders are at your fingertips.
Modern and comfortable facilities
- Modern, heritage listed building spread over two levels
- 20 spacious, bright and air-conditioned classrooms
- Lounge areas for relaxing between classes
- Counselling area with academic and social information
- Study Centre incorporating:
– Computer suite with Internet access
– DVD/YouTube/Netflix watching facilities
– Reading corner with textbooks, tuition, and magazines
- Free wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) throughout the school
- Student lunch area with kitchenette, microwave and fridge facilities
- Large rooftop balcony